Monday 28 April 2014

Osaka Birthday


My birthday was spent in a fairly relaxing way. Luckily it was my day off so we didn't have to work - woohoo! We spent the morning drinking prosecco and eating home cooked pancakes, before heading off for a fancy lunch at a Michelin star restaurant! It was delicious and really reasonably priced.




The restaurant was completely empty by the time pudding came. And I got 2 puddings! They brought me a special birthday cake course too :). Needless to say I was stuffed.


Jonny's cute cappuccino... And my special Japanese manicure...



We walked along the river, enjoying the beautiful weather and taking various pictures. A terrible birthday selfie...


And we stumbled across a great riverside bar.


By the time we got home it was about 6 and I managed to skype Mumma! It was nice to have contact with England. We were then gonna go to another fancy cocktail bar, but it ended up seeming a bit too garish and expensive (nothing else is like that in Osaka) so we headed back to SpoCha!! The all-you-can-play-sports-and-arcade-center. It was a great way to end my Japanese birthday, even though I was playing crazy Japanese arcade games in my heels.


1 comment: