Monday 8 December 2014

Life's a beach...


Yes, this is still Japan! We took a wonderful winter trip to tropical Japan, Okinawa. Mum came to stay and we had a four day weekend we could spend together. So, we booked a relaxing trip to Okinawa... It was incredible.


When I told Japanese people that I was going to Okinawa they told me that it's not the right season anymore and we couldn't possibly swim. Look how wrong they were! It was 26 degrees and we certainly did swim. We even went snorkelling and saw an abundance of bright blue, orange and yellow tropical fish.


We had so much fun playing on the beach. Of course, covered in SPF50 and sitting in the shade!




We spent our days on the beautiful white sand and swimming in the sea. The sea was truly unbelievably clear. It certainly beats the English coast!


When we were finished relaxing at the beach, we relaxed at our stunning hotel. Look at our view!


The hotel was amazing, so big and beautiful. For the price we paid, it was unbelievable luxury. I wish I could live there! The even had a fantastic service where you could order a number of items (Nintendo Wii, facial steamers, massage cushions, eye steamers, hoovers, shavers...) which the attentive staff would then quickly deliver to your room for free!



I think I could live in this paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment